Edexcel curriculum (2015)
Law & Legislation
• The school/technical team will be responsible for backing up/disaster recovery if the data is stored on hard discs (connected to the school's servers)
• The storage provider is responsible for backup/disaster recovery if the school stores its data in the 'cloud'
• The school's files are available without an internet connection if data is stored on hard discs (connected to the school's servers)
• An internet connection is required to access the school's files if they are stored in the 'cloud'
• Staff at the school can access their files anywhere by using mobile devices if the school's files are stored in the 'cloud'
• The staff can access their files at school only if the data is stored on hard discs (connected to the school's servers)
• The school will be responsible for maintaining the servers, replacing them when they age/technology becomes outdated
• The storage provider is responsible for updating the storage system in the cloud and providing new technology as it evolves
• The school will be responsible for increasing the storage capacity of their servers as demands evolve
• The storage provider is able to provide additional storage space on demand.
RECEIVE StartStation from (STRING) CARD
SET Index TO 0
SET Found TO false
WHILE Found = false DO
IF ListOfStations.Station[Index] =
SET Found TO True
SET Index TO Index + 1
IF ListOfStations.Distance[Index] < 5 THEN
SET CostOfJourney TO 2.50
IF ListOfStations.Distance[Index] >12
SET CostOfJourney TO 4.15
SET CostOfJourney TO 3.25
IF (Time >10.00 AND Time <17.00) OR (Day =
Saturday OR Day = Sunday) THEN
SET Cost TO Cost*0.9
SEND [“The cost of your journey is £”,
CostOfJourney, “Thank you for travelling on our
railway.”] TO DISPLAY